Translate Widget

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Ultimate Sandwich...

As part of a on-line "Throw Down" competition, on the BBQ-Brethren Forum, I was inspired to try my hand at the Ultimate Sandwich". Started out with a sourdough roll, toasted and then melted a few slices of extra sharp cheddar yellow cheese. Since it was a BBQ forum theme, some part of the the sandwich, had to be smoked or grilled. I previously, made some Buckboard Bacon and Pastrami, so I used that, as my requirements.
I reheated the meats, on a flat top grill and then slathered some Baconaise, on the bottom part of the roll and then layered three slices of Buckboard Bacon and then a few slices of pastrami, add some grilled onions, on top of that.
Topped it off, with the melted cheese top and cut it in half.
Some homemade fries and mixed vegggies, for presentation.

1 comment:

  1. baconaise on a Bacon Sandwich, Never enough BACON

    ReplyDelete